Elon was kissing Trump's ass for a job 4 44.44%
Elon was easy on Trump to get Trump in his pocket 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By Launi
  • 2 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By XenoTitty

Old 08-13-2024, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3845: Only in America (A Conversation) w/ Craig Klein

Elon and Donald up in a tree! Nothing weird to see here at all, folks—just Keith and his pal Craig Klein talking about Trump’s X interview with Elon Musk and NYC’s own Cindy Adams bragging about her IQ and just now “graduating” high school. This one goes out to Keith’s fellow left handed geniuses.

Guest:
Craig Klein

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
XenoTitty likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2024, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Handedness

Hi Keith!

Fellow lefty here. I happen to have the same handedness as you. I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right hand. I don’t turn my paper sideways to write, so smudging happens sometimes. For the people who think that handedness can change, let me share my experience. When I was 5 years old (right around the time that kids are learning to write), I broke my left arm. I was forced to use my right hand while my left arm healed and it was very difficult. I got by, but switched back to my left hand again and it was much easier. Then, at age 6 I broke my left arm again because it didn’t heal correctly the first time. I had to have surgery on that arm so I was forced to use my right arm for a lot longer for everything. While that could be why I’m right handed in a lot of things, I never got to a point where I felt like writing with my right hand felt “normal”, so I still quickly switched back to my left hand for writing as soon as I could.

Anywho, Happy Lefty Day!

Launi
Keith likes this.
Old 08-14-2024, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Thank you for sharing, fellow genius.

I of course understand Craig thinking I’m not really left handed; it’s just funny that if anyone caught me writing with my left hand as I always do, they’re not gonna say, “I see you’re writing with your left, but sure, if you say you’re right handed then I believe you.”

My point is there’s no way for us (in this case literal) Einsteins to win when it comes to what people think of us. We’ll just have to live with it. And apparently die early.
Old 08-14-2024, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wouldn’t be surprised by the inflated Musk Trump interview since Trump clearly is obsessed with large numbers. Normal broadcasts always have a dip and rise as people lose connection/get bored/whatever.

I thought Cindy Adams was dead by now. I have a degree in English which is pretty useless in general unless you are trying to extrapolate bullshit from old text and I still didn’t have any fucking idea of what she was saying. How she has a column still is amazing. She has no idea how lucky she is to even have that column to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and XenoTitty like this.
Old 08-14-2024, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I irrationally hate her so much
Old 08-19-2024, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

👀 Saturday, August 24th - Midnight Across America - We're back and boy oh boy do we have some fun in store!

📺 Debuting on the Five On It LIVE Youtube Channel

🔔 Subscribe here so you don't miss a thing: Five On It LIVE Youtube

☎️ Call 712-345-ONIT (6648)

🦉 This week is "For The Birds" so send us a voicemail with weird/literal/tangential thoughts on birds (or anything else)

📸 Check us out on Instagram

😆 Can't wait to see y'all Saturday!
Keith likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The Theory I'm working on. Musk & Trump did this "Words at Each Other Thing" to answer the age old question.... dramatic effect here... and here..."Who is more annoying, Musk or Trump?"
Old 08-20-2024, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Honestly it’s so hard to say for the different reasons of evil and ignorance. Hm.