Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been deliberately excluded from a will?
Yes 3 25.00%
No 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Svage
  • 2 Post By bluenova
  • 1 Post By Joshua
  • 3 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By Joshua
  • 3 Post By bluenova

Old 06-12-2024, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3828: Father’s Day w/ Tony Deyo

Comedian and father Tony Deyo helps Keith make sense of this year’s controversial July 4th hot dog eating contest, marching band, and Keith being kicked out of his dad’s will.

Guest:
Tony Deyo

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

An observation, this is the 2nd or 3rd time Keith has talked about living in NY and somewhere else. Or at least that's the vibe I'm getting... are you thinking of leaving?

Also, your dad a cartoon character. "There definitely were many people at the funeral."

Your brother, "mf it was just us"

Him, "no it wasn't"

No shame.
Keith and XenoTitty like this.
Old 06-13-2024, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Father malley talking about what decorum in our society and what isn't acceptable, lol. Doesn't talking to your son's ex wife behind his back and hitting on her fall under that? Such a glass mansion he's throwing stones from.

Shoulda asked the Dad to name names of who was a the funeral. Tell me who and I'll check with them, because if I can't remember then I am very concerned about my own mental health. Call that bluff.

For someone who is big into denial, him laying the groundwork about the will now feels like he'll run out of money way too soon. Do people have a reason to talk to a funeral person a year and a half after a funeral? I know people make payments on funeral related stuff, so it feels like maybe he called because money is tight and was trying to negotiate with the funeral person. I mean, if he called and didn't just make it up.

I'm officially part of the Not In The Will club. I knew I would be removed at one point...but I thought it would be her last way of punishing me. I was wrong. My Mom joined a cult and my aunt helped her sell her house and business so they could give that money to the cult without the cult getting in legal trouble. So, good news is my Aunt and the cult can take care of her for life, and I don't have to deal with them trying to pressure me into it.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenova View Post
Doesn't talking to your son's ex wife behind his back and hitting on her fall under that?
I honestly believe he won't even admit to himself that that's what happened. Some people spend their lives lying to themselves so much that they get confused when confronted with the actual truth.

Like with the funeral attendance, I wouldn't be surprised if in his mind he counted the staff working at the chapel as attendants. Later he can convince himself that there were more people than just the family.
Keith likes this.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I can see that: him after the fact. But he knows AT the fact. And that's a move.
Joshua, bluenova and XenoTitty like this.
Old 06-14-2024, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yeah, he's lost the narcissist's greatest weapon, triangulation. Now he knows you guys are in contact and talk to each other about everything, all he has left is the house of cards he's built from the millions of lies he's told you throughout his life. Maybe he thinks that if he can lie real good, he can claw himself out the other side.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I can see that: him after the fact. But he knows AT the fact. And that's a move.
Agreed. It’s why they go silent until they can think they came up with a great new reality. Then they work on re-writing that reality in their own brain because they are deeply insecure and can’t handle thinking they did wrong or are not the best.
Keith, Joshua and XenoTitty like this.