Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you enjoy a nice holiday hot dog?
Yes 8 47.06%
No 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree28Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 4 Post By Aus
  • 5 Post By bluenova
  • 4 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By littlp
  • 3 Post By litlokc
  • 2 Post By litlokc
  • 2 Post By Keith
  • 4 Post By Bucho

Old 07-08-2024, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3834: Hot Dog…The Podcast w/ Rod Morrow

Fresh off the July 4th holiday, Keith is joined by the hilarious Rod Morrow to discuss Keith being blackmailed, his vacation, the future of America, love, and little cuck snitches. R.I.P. that chick from House of the Dragon.

Guest:
Rod Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
XenoTitty likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aus

Rod and Karen’s dragon show breakdown is essential listening each week. Worth watching the show just to listen to them tell you what happened in a hilarious but also informative way.

Will the 5 On It show be added to the app?
Old 07-09-2024, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

Stressing til Presidential results now. I have hope, but it's delicate and scary when so much obvious evil is being allowed.

When holding the duck pin ball, was there the urge to just chuck it overhand at the pins...or is that just a me thing?

The show was a range of emotions, but so sweet that it ended with love! Now to slide into Listener Liz's DMs to tell her Keith is clearly hitting on Rod behind her back, publicly.
Old 07-09-2024, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I love the HOTD recaps so much I subscribed for a year to listen to past recaps. They also have other shows where they recap movies. I’m super excited.

Glad Keith was able to fly with minimal issues(canceled flight aside). I took the day after the election off because I already know I’ll be an anxious mess the night before, even though results likely won’t be official for a week. I real hope most of the country has their head out of their asses and votes correctly. I hate the choices we have but we really only have one at the end of the day if we don’t want to end up under a dictatorship. I’m also super annoyed with the democrats for not being more cut throat. I wish they would use the moderator they had in Colorado I believe who was no joke. He forced the candidates to answer the question and cut them off if they tried to do the political answer. He also fact checks hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2024, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I do like the idea of an egg dog ...

Thinking ...
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-09-2024, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Found the moderator. His name is Kyle Clark and he really needs to do the presidential debates. I know fat chance of hell in that happening. But man-this is awesome.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNSW8mVY/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rodimusprime and XenoTitty like this.
Old 07-09-2024, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I am Worried about the Nov. 2024 Election. None of the Polling prior had Trump beating Clinton. So polling is not to be trusted. I agree with Rod, to beat Trump, it Has be an old white guy with a name people know... sadly. I think, explaining the danger of a Trump win, what he has said he will do, & what his backers of Project 2025 want to do... is far more scary, in this time of horrible Supreme Court Rulings. Has BJason had so delicately stated "Are ya f*cking kidding me"
littlp, rodimusprime and XenoTitty like this.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hot Dogs, I think whomever wrote Milwaukee's is a "Sausage on a bun" is alittle off, atleast when compared to the other hot dog local specials. The Brewers have the famous racing sausages race https://www.mlb.com/brewers/fans/mas...acing-sausages Runners being, Brat, Chorizo, Hot Dog, Italian Sausage, Polish Sausage. I know you get a hot dog and brat to eat at every game. They may have the others as well, I don't recall eating them at a game in that stadium. It is a beautiful ball park and fun to watch a game inperson, if you get a chance to visit. I did not care for the brand of hot dogs & brats sold in the stadium, but maybe i'm a snob
Old 07-10-2024, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlokc View Post
I am Worried about the Nov. 2024 Election. None of the Polling prior had Trump beating Clinton. So polling is not to be trusted. I agree with Rod, to beat Trump, it Has be an old white guy with a name people know... sadly. I think, explaining the danger of a Trump win, what he has said he will do, & what his backers of Project 2025 want to do... is far more scary, in this time of horrible Supreme Court Rulings. Has BJason had so delicately stated "Are ya f*cking kidding me"
Agreed 1,000 but it feels important to say it was BaJames not the genius BJason.
Old 07-17-2024, 04:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

How sure are you that the magician didn't scope the room out earlier, possibly in civilian garb or wearing an invisibility cloak, and get a chance to watch you entering your PIN Rod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I love the HOTD recaps so much I subscribed for a year to listen to past recaps. They also have other shows where they recap movies. I’m super excited.
Different vibe, but I also heartily recommend the recaps Rod did of both Insecure and Atlanta along with with Bassey Ikpi.