Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you pleased that President Biden is not seeking reelection?
Yes 11 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree24Likes
  • 2 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 4 Post By bluenova
  • 7 Post By rodimusprime
  • 1 Post By litlokc
  • 3 Post By rodimusprime
  • 2 Post By XenoTitty
  • 3 Post By shoebootie

Old 07-22-2024, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3839: President Biden Will Not Seek Reelection w/ Rod Morrow

Keith got his wish, and President Joe Biden will not seek reelection. So how does he feel now? Rod Morrow joins Keith to discuss the worldwide news, the congressional grilling of Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle in regards to the Trump assassination attempt, and why God is simply too busy to help you.

Guest:
Rod Morrow

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I am feeling better after hearing that black women were able to raise over $100million for the Harris campaign in 24 hours. They are going to help save America if people just listen. The debate between Trump and Harris will be one of the few I will watch. There have been clips of Harris just drilling into people when she was a senator. And her putting Pence in his place during the VP debates.

I also happened upon the secret service grilling and holy shit that was rough as hell. I figured incompetence was most likely the culprit versus the conspiracies out there. They really fucked it up. And it was interesting that she refused to answer when she was compelled to because they freaking subpoenaed her. And saying that secret service can’t handle sloped rooftops, why was the shooter able to? I thought these guys were supposed to be bad asses like the marines and be able to handle any terrain when protecting government officials.

Also all of the Seasmoke memes, tweets, TikToks have made me so happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith and rodimusprime like this.
Old 07-22-2024, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also the red flag law is a temporary thing. It is something I can request as a social worker if I’m worried about a patient being safe. There is always a hearing to see if the person has received the treatment they need in order for their guns to be returned or if the person has dementia then they likely won’t be returned. But many times the removal is less than 30 days. There has to be a lot of evidence of danger to request it.

Keith likes this.
Old 07-23-2024, 01:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I didn’t say this, but I wondered if a shop owner requests it, is it clear to the customer … WHO WILL GET A GUN LATER AND KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-23-2024, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

When I first saw the news, my heart dropped because I couldn't imagine people backing Kamala so quickly and vocally. I thought there would be more of a circus for a month. It felt last minute and scary. Seeing the responses the next day gave me hope and energy. Now the timing feels great because it has Trump scrambling, they need a new script, and they wasted a ton of cash on merch and ads focused on bashing Biden specifically.

That zoom call Rod mentioned is amazing. Black women have really showed their power of initiative and organization since Trump got in office. I still think of Stacey Abrams when I get down and feel powerless.
littlp, litlokc, XenoTitty and 1 others like this.
Old 07-23-2024, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I am feeling better after hearing that black women were able to raise over $100million for the Harris campaign in 24 hours. They are going to help save America if people just listen. The debate between Trump and Harris will be one of the few I will watch. There have been clips of Harris just drilling into people when she was a senator. And her putting Pence in his place during the VP debates.

I also happened upon the secret service grilling and holy shit that was rough as hell. I figured incompetence was most likely the culprit versus the conspiracies out there. They really fucked it up. And it was interesting that she refused to answer when she was compelled to because they freaking subpoenaed her. And saying that secret service can’t handle sloped rooftops, why was the shooter able to? I thought these guys were supposed to be bad asses like the marines and be able to handle any terrain when protecting government officials.

Also all of the Seasmoke memes, tweets, TikToks have made me so happy.

It wasn't Black women alone who raised the 100 million. That was everybody. But there was a specific word of mouth Zoom call Sunday night that raised a 1.6 million dollars with 33,000 Black women / allies as participants. Which is also an amazing feat.

Then last night there was a call with Black men called #WinWithBlackMen that did a million dollars over night. People are getting excited!
Keith, littlp, shoebootie and 4 others like this.
Old 07-23-2024, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Today is a new day. Rod is there any danger for you or Karen, by revealing these Covert Calls? Alot of secret societies, go to great lengths to stay hidden from the population, and the man. I know I'm cool, because I don't talk to anyone. However someone may talk, even worse they could talk in an Arby's. FYI the feminine hygiene product they are wearing on their ear, apparently is a not Tampon. It is something else, who knew their were so many type of female tings... know wonder women run this world secretly.
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 07-23-2024, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlokc View Post
Today is a new day. Rod is there any danger for you or Karen, by revealing these Covert Calls? Alot of secret societies, go to great lengths to stay hidden from the population, and the man. I know I'm cool, because I don't talk to anyone. However someone may talk, even worse they could talk in an Arby's. FYI the feminine hygiene product they are wearing on their ear, apparently is a not Tampon. It is something else, who knew their were so many type of female tings... know wonder women run this world secretly.
I don’t know the rules about revealing the link to the calls to be honest. I don’t think you have to be black to participate. Also white women are having a call tomorrow too.
litlokc, bluenova and XenoTitty like this.
Old 07-23-2024, 09:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Also white women are having a call tomorrow too.

Oh that one is DEFINITELY happening in an Arby’s

shoebootie and litlokc like this.
Old 07-26-2024, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Before everyone had put down their allegiance for Harris, I was really worried. Like Rod said, it's Kamala or it's no one - you can't just skip over her. So I was worried what it was going to be either way... a divided democratic convention where Harris had to fight for a nomination, win or lose it would not be good. Democratic unity is needed now more than ever. Now that I see the excitement and support she rightfully gets and deserves, I'm excited too.